its not fair...
Today is the worst day of my life!! It started fine...then i called him and it went downhill from then on...
How could he repeat the same stupid mistake again?????
He broke his promise to me again!!!
I gave him that one last chance and he wasted it!!
Now, becos of HIM, I have to pay for his mistakes!!
I, who love him SOOO much, MUCH MORE than i love myself, mus consider leaving him, JUS so that he REALLY learns his lesson dis LAST time and the next girl will not suffer like me...
But its UNFAIR to me!!! I M NOT IN THE WRONG!!! Y MUS I SUFFER BECOS OF HIS MISTAKES????? I DONT DESERVE THIS AT ALL!!!!
this is sooo truely unfair... i keep paying for all his stupid mistakes... he keeps getting into trouble and the only reason he is out of trouble is becos of ME!!! he is saved by taking away everything FROM ME!!!!
Its NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!!!
Y MUS I SUFFER?????
i did all that he asked me to... but this is wat i get... my hopes get shattered... my dreams go down the drain... and all that i have is being snatched away... away...GONE!!!! it took DAMN DAMN DAMN long to get there, but i lost everything in jus a FEW SECONDS!!!! not once, not twice, not even thrice, but again and again, thro' out the entire yr!!!
its not fair... not fair... not fair... why mus he do this to me???? what wrong did i ever do to deserve this from him???
its not fair.. not fair... not fair...
How could he repeat the same stupid mistake again?????
He broke his promise to me again!!!
I gave him that one last chance and he wasted it!!
Now, becos of HIM, I have to pay for his mistakes!!
I, who love him SOOO much, MUCH MORE than i love myself, mus consider leaving him, JUS so that he REALLY learns his lesson dis LAST time and the next girl will not suffer like me...
But its UNFAIR to me!!! I M NOT IN THE WRONG!!! Y MUS I SUFFER BECOS OF HIS MISTAKES????? I DONT DESERVE THIS AT ALL!!!!
this is sooo truely unfair... i keep paying for all his stupid mistakes... he keeps getting into trouble and the only reason he is out of trouble is becos of ME!!! he is saved by taking away everything FROM ME!!!!
Its NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!!!
Y MUS I SUFFER?????
i did all that he asked me to... but this is wat i get... my hopes get shattered... my dreams go down the drain... and all that i have is being snatched away... away...GONE!!!! it took DAMN DAMN DAMN long to get there, but i lost everything in jus a FEW SECONDS!!!! not once, not twice, not even thrice, but again and again, thro' out the entire yr!!!
its not fair... not fair... not fair... why mus he do this to me???? what wrong did i ever do to deserve this from him???
its not fair.. not fair... not fair...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home